As much as we like to think that Explorit Everywhere! is simple to use, it still holds the junior heavyweight championship title for feature-rich technologies. Throw on top of that the concepts of “federated search”, “Deep Web”, and “discovery services”, and it’s easy to get lost in a maze of information. Since Deep Web Technologies is all about pulling the needle out of the haystack for you, we thought it was time to create an easy reference post on the world of Explorit Everywhere!. Want to know where you can find out about how we rank results? How about federated search or the Deep Web? Take a gander through some of these posts:
Explorit Everywhere! Features
- Clusters that Think
- Explorit Everywhere! Goes Mobile
- The Art and Science of Deduping Results
- Connectors: Federated Search’s Strength or Achilles Heel?
- Getting the Best Results vs. Getting All of the Results
- Alerts: Automatic, Efficient and Connected
- Analyze This!
- A Little Thing Called “Source Order”
- Explorit now features visual clustering
- Ranking: The Secret Sauce for Searching the Deep Web
- Federated Search Finds Content that Google Can’t Reach – Part I of III
- A Federated Search Primer – Part II of III
- A Federated Search Primer – Part III of III
- Do You Mean Federated Search?
- No Alternative to Federated Search
- Next-generation federated search
- The Origins of Federated Search
The Deep Web
- The “Deep Web” is not all Dark
- Relying on Google for Science Information is Bad for Your Health
- Deep Web: Legal Due Diligence
- Google: The World’s Greatest Marketing Company
- The Deep Web isn’t all drugs, porn, and murder
- Discovering Discovery Services
- Discovery Services: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Discovery Services: Overhyped and Underperformed
- Is Vendor-Neutral Searching Important?
- 3 Reasons an Indexed Discovery Service Doesn’t Work For Serious Researchers
- Is Speed Worth It?